Others Publications (Scientific, Thematic, Literary etc):2014-15
- Kumar, Niraj (1999) Lone Crusader, Down to Earth, Vol 8, No. 4, pp 49- 50
- Kumar, Niraj (1998) Be careful, PRA is not so easy, Wastelands News, vol 14, No.1 pp 31- 32.
- Kumar, Niraj (1997) PRA – A Myth of Reality, Wastelands News, Vol XII, No. 4, pp 19 -20
- Kumar Niraj and J. D. Tripathi (1997) Constraints in the Use of Educational Technology in Agricultural Education, University news, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp 11-13
- Kumar, Niraj and O. P. Mishra (1996) Approaches to Rural Development: Indian Experiences, KhadiGramodyog, the journal of rural economy, Vol. 42No. 8, pp - 358-364.
- Mishra, S. N. (2014). Live a life, are we?.Harvest of New Millennium: Arts and Poetry. 7 (1). [Poem]
- Mishra, S. N. (2004). Nation Building. Advance paper submitted to International Youth Leader Convention. Organized by International Society for Peace and Harmony (January 09th to 11th 2004; not attended the convention).
- Mishra, S. N. (2002). Electricity Production by Nuclear Power: Present Scenario and Future Prospect. Presented at Annual Essay Competition held at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai, India. Organized by Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, (October 23rd to 31st 2002).
- Mishra, S. N. (2002). Tradition Modernity and Future of Civilisation. Presented at MohanlalSukhadia University, Udaipur, India. Organized by Indian Council of Philosophical Research, New Delhi, India (February 03rd to 06th 2002).
- Kumar, Niraj (2010) FDI in Retail, The Ground Realities, The Hindu Business Line, 31st August, 2010
- Kumar, Niraj (2010) How about Agri-Tourism, The Hindu Business Line, 6th July, 2010, Kolkata
- Kumar, Niraj (2010) CSR as Consumer Social Responsibility, Economic Times, March, 30th New Delhi
- Kumar Niraj (1995) Selling the Concept of Training, The Hindu, 16th Dec. New Delhi
- Kumar Niraj (1995) Giving Impressive Inter views, Free Press, 5th May, Indore
- Kumar Niraj (1994) Distance Education for Rural Development, Free Press, 20th Dec. Indore
- Kumar Niraj (1994) Adding Colour to Teaching, The Hindu, 15th Feb. New Delhi.